- January 5, 2012
- In orange County Personal Injury
If you are filing a personal injury lawsuit, an Orange County personal injury attorney will want to know several things about your case before agreeing to represent you in what may be a difficult and costly legal battle with an insurance company that doesn’t want to pay. The better prepared you are and the more answers you have for your attorney, the greater the chances the attorney will agree to defend you. Here are some questions any experienced attorney will consider when evaluating your case:
- Will you, as a client, make a favorable or unfavorable impression to the jury? Do you have any physical characteristics or mannerisms that might make a jury distrust you?
- What theories of liability will potentially come up in your case, and what are the problems faced with proving them?
- What defense tactics is the defense likely to use?
- Will an expert witness be necessary?
- Would your case be better served by referring it to another attorney with more expertise?
- Is your story consistent with the investigator’s report of what happened?
- Were there any witnesses to the incident, and if so, are their accounts consistent with yours?
- Will the witnesses be available to testify at trial or is there a chance they might leave the jurisdiction before then?
- Will you be able to withstand the rigorous and intrusive process of discovery and a court trial?
- What are the chances of a favorable verdict in your case?
If you have any further questions about the strength of your case, contact dedicated Orange County personal injury attorney Samer Habbas today at(888) 848-5084 for a free initial consultation.
December 30, 2020
December 24, 2020
November 24, 2020
November 18, 2020
November 12, 2020