- June 29, 2011
- In personal Injury
Anything that you can tell your Orange County personal injury lawyer about the effects that your injury has had on your life will help him or her to get you the settlement that you deserve. The list below is a good starting point for items you should bring with you when you see your lawyer:
- Photographs or video recordings that document your injury
- A daily log of medical expenses that includes each item and its cost
- A daily log of how your life has been disrupted by your injury and accident (pain, embarrassment, lack of normal daily function)
- A list of medical trips, including the date of each trip to a doctor, hospital, therapy session, pharmacy, or any other place for medical care or supplies
- A copy of your latest tax return
- Payroll check stubs, wage statements, or anything that shows your earnings both before and after the accident
- Health insurance policies (in case your company is to be reimbursed for paying your bills)
- Any and all medical appliances and items that your doctors prescribed to you or advised that you use, including empty pill bottles
You should also mention any suspicions of surveillance that you might have, as it is possible that the other side is checking to make sure that your claim is genuine.
Experienced Orange County personal injury lawyer Samer Habbas can help to ensure that all of the facts of your case are considered so that you get the settlement that you deserve. Call (888) 848-5084 for a free case evaluation today.
Tags : personal Injury