EL SEGUNDO PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
Have You or a Loved One Been Injured In an Accident? We Can Help!
When you are injured in any type of accident that was caused by the reckless or negligent actions of another party, you need someone on your side to protect your legal rights. Unfortunately, most injured victims believe the insurance carriers have their intentions and will settle their case for the maximum value it is worth. This is not true. Insurance companies only care about their own pockets and bottom line. They will take whatever step necessary to settle your case for as little as possible, as quickly as possible. This is the exact reason why you need to immediately hire an experienced El Segundo personal injury attorney.
The El Segundo accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas have the legal knowledge and experience to ensure that injured accident victims get the full monetary damages they are entitled to. If you or a loved one is hurt in an accident caused by another party, or if someone was partially at fault for causing your injuries, you should contact our law firm immediately.
EL SEGUNDO PERSONAL INJURY CASES AT THE LAW OFFICES OF SAMER HABBAS
Personal injury law is designed to compensate victims who are injured as a result of the negligence or recklessness of others. Injuries include physical as well as non-physical damages, such as pain, emotional suffering, diminished quality of life, property damage and loss of wages and loss of earning capacity.
Our personal injury law firm is well-known for achieving great results in accident claims involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accident
- Train accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction site accidents
- Wrongful death accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Elder abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Catastrophic accidents
No matter what type of accident caused your personal injuries, you can rely on the legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas to protect your legal rights and help you get the maximum money damages you deserve.
COMPENSATION FOR PERSONAL INJURIES IN EL SEGUNDO
Injured accident victims are entitled to fair compensation to restore them to the same lifestyle, activity, health and work as before the accident. You may be entitled to different types of compensation depending on the specific facts of your case. Our El Segundo personal injury attorneys will help you get the full compensation you are entitled do based on your specific case.
Some different types of compensation available in personal injury cases include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Rehabilitation costs
- Loss of income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Any out-of-pocket expenses related to the accident
HOLDING ALL LIABLE PARTIES ACCOUNTABLE FOR THE ACCIDENT
The first step in obtaining the maximum monetary damages that you deserve after an accident is to identify all the parties who could have possibly been liable for the accident and hold them accountable. Most accidents, especially catastrophic ones, can result from a variety of sources. Identifying every party who played a role in your accident will enable your El Segundo personal injury attorney to maximize the value of your claim.
The legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas will take the time to investigate every party and individual who could have had a role in having caused your accident. Our diligent attorneys will interview all potential parties and gather all valuable evidence that points to the cause and root of your accident. We will also hire experts if necessary to determine fault. The bottom line is that we will not leave one rock unturned when it comes to making sure we seek compensation from all potential parties.
COMMON INJURIES IN PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS
Different types of accidents can result in different types of injuries. However, despite of what type of injury you suffer, it can significantly impact you and your quality of life in many different ways. Below are the most common injury types and how they can impact you:
- Spinal cord and back injuries. Back injuries can be minor or severe. Regardless of the severity, however, the injury can cause serious pain. In some cases, back injuries, such as a herniated disc, can resolve itself after a few weeks. Other back injuries can require surgery. Some back injuries that seriously impact the spinal cord can even result in paralysis.
- Head injuries. Any degree of head injury can have a life-altering impact. Head injuries often require immediate treatment. They can result in permanent memory loss, decreased brain function, and headaches. Some types of head injuries may not display symptoms until days or even weeks later. As such, you need to be vigilant for signs of a head injury after an accident.
- Broken bones. Serious accidents, such as a fall or car accident, has the potential to cause broken bones. Some broken bones, such as broken rib bones, break with only a small impact and easier recovery. However, other bones, such as leg bones, are more painful and require longer recovery and even multiple surgeries.
- Internal bleeding. A potentially fatal injury is internal bleeding. Since symptoms of internal bleeding are generally not easily diagnosed with the naked eye, it’s important to seek medical attention soon after your accident.
- Emotional and mental injuries. While most people focus on the physical injuries related to an accident, they can fail to realize the extent of emotional and mental harm. Both mental and emotional injuries can be just as serious as physical ones.
Despite what type of injuries you have suffered, the El Segundo personal injury legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas are ready to fight for you and seek the full compensation you deserve from the parties who caused the accident.
Protect Your Rights with an Experienced El Segundo Personal Injury Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident that was caused by the negligence or recklessness of another party, contact the Law Offices of Samer Habbas. Our El Segundo personal injury attorneys will work hard to help hold the responsible parties accountable and obtain compensation for your pain and suffering.