- November 6, 2017
- In construction Accident
Construction accidents often involve serious injuries for the injured victims. This is particularly why it is imperative that you are able to identify the parties at fault for your injuries. The circumstances surrounding each construction accident are different. But there are some general considerations that apply to every case.
Similar to any other accident case, consulting and hiring an experienced personal injury attorney will improve the likelihood of getting the full financial compensation that you are owed.
Finding The Responsible Parties
Construction accident injuries can happen under different circumstances. In order to find out whom all the responsible parties are, you need answers to the following questions:
- Where did the accident happen? Construction workers perform their job duties in various locations, from the construction site to the their trucks to business offices. Determining exactly where the accident happened is the first step in finding who is responsible for your injuries.
- What were the conditions of the construction accident site? The conditions of the site of the accident can play a big role in who is responsible for your injuries.
- What equipment was involved in causing the accident? If a faulty tool or equipment was involved in a construction accident, the parties responsible for maintaining it, manufacturing it, etc. may also be held responsible for the resulting injuries.
- Who had control over the construction accident site? Multiple parties are typically involved in the supervision and maintenance of a construction site. As such, it is important to identify each party who had authority over the site and equipment when you were injured in the accident.
As more investigation is done and your case progresses, your Orange County construction accident attorney will ask more detailed questions. The answer to each of these questions will help you and your attorney identify the parties who are at fault for your injuries.
Getting the Compensation That You Deserve
Once your attorney has determined who is responsible for your construction site accident injuries, he will help you get compensation from the parties for your injuries. Construction accident victims are generally entitled to the following type of compensation, depending on the specific facts of their case:
- Past and future medical bills
- Loss of income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional and mental trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Out of pocket expenses
Call an Orange County Construction Accident Attorney Today!
The legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas is dedicated to helping our injured clients reach the best monetary settlement when they are involved in any type of accidents.
If you or a loved one has suffered a serious injury in a construction accident that was caused by the negligent actions of another party, our experienced Orange County construction accident attorneys are available to personally review your case. Call us at 1-888-848-5048 to schedule a free, complimentary consultation with our legal team today.
Tags : construction Accident