If you are injured in a trip and fall accident because of another’s carelessness, you deserve compensation. The most effective way to obtain compensation is to retain a skilled Orange County personal injury attorney to negotiate with insurers and file a lawsuit if necessary.
The first step in pursuing a legal claim for compensation is determining which specific parties could be liable for your injuries. Although this seems like a very simple step, it can be more difficult that you might expect. Depending on the property where the incident occurred and the exact circumstances of your injury, one of more of the following parties could be liable.
Owners and those in possession of the property
- The property owners.
- The lessee or sublessee.
- Anyone else occupying the property.
Persons involved in construction on the property
- The general contractor or subcontractor who constructed property.
- The engineer who inspected the construction.
- The architect or designer of the property.
- The manufacturer or designer of the equipment or furnishings that contributed to the injury.
Persons engaged activities on the property
- The company or person responsible for maintenance.
- The company or person responsible for security.
- The company or person operating equipment or utilities on the property which contributed to the injury.
- Persons doing legal or illegal activity on the premises, whose activity contributed to the injury.
- Persons with control over those performing activities on the property that contributed to the injury.
A seasoned Orange County personal injury attorney will investigate the circumstances of your accident to identify all possible parties from whom compensation for your injuries could be obtained. Identifying all possibly liable parties is crucial to maximizing your chances of a full recovery.
If you have been injured in a fall or any other type of accident, call 888-848-5084 today for a free initial consultation with experienced Orange County personal injury attorney Samer Habbas. Waiting to seek counsel may cause irreversible harm to your case. Prompt investigation and preservation of evidence is essential to getting the best result. We are available 24 hours a day and will come to see you at your home, hospital, or work.