When we set out in the car on an errand, appointment, or just a ride for enjoyment, and wind up involved in a car accident, that punishing thought refuses to go away: “If only I had stayed home!” Well, you didn’t stay home, and now’s the time to put on that thinking cap and handle this unfortunate turn in an intelligent and organized fashion.
Hire the Right Lawyer!
Getting seriously injured in an accident can significantly impact all aspects of your life. However, not every motor vehicle accident may be serious. The question that most car accident victims ask is when to hire a car accident attorney. Below are some questions that may guide you as to whether your accident is serious enough to warrant hiring an attorney.
- Was there a police report prepared for your accident blaming the other party clearly at fault?
- Is the other party’s insurance carrier denying liability or placing you at fault for causing the accident?
- Are there any witnesses to the accident who clearly blame the other party for causing the accident?
- Are you seriously injured and need assistant in handling the legal aspect of your accident?
- Are you concerned about getting the full extent of the compensation that you deserve?
- Can the facts of the accident warrant a he-said-she-said scenario?
If you answer yes to any of the questions discussed above, it may be in your best interest to consult with a car accident attorney in Los Angeles. Hiring an experienced attorney will help you recover the maximum monetary damages to which you are entitled. A good lawyer will also help set you up with doctors who can provide you with the necessary medical treatment you need.