- June 15, 2012
- In slip And Fall
One way that another party can be liable for your injury is their negligence was directly responsible for your injury. When a party is negligent, it means that the party failed to take adequate and reasonable care to prevent accidents. An Orange County personal injury attorney can inform you of the specific cases that may be considered negligence.There are a number of possible ways that a party might be negligent, including the following:
- The party fails to repair or maintain his or her property, which results in unsafe conditions.
- The party fails to take reasonable steps to prevent the normal introduction of unsafe elements into its property.
- The party failed to follow government safety regulations in regards to the construction and maintenance of the property.
- The party fails to maintain, repair, or service the appliances on its premises.
- The party fails to warn those using its property of unpreventable unsafe conditions.
- The party is ignorant of unsafe conditions but did not take reasonable steps to discover and prevent those conditions, especially if said unsafe conditions were foreseeable due to the nature of the party’s business.
- The party failed to train and supervise its employees to make sure they are complying with safety requirements.
If you were injured due to the negligence of a business owner, an experienced Orange County personal attorney can make sure that you are fairly compensated for your pain and suffering. Call today for a free initial consultation with experienced Orange County personal injury attorney Samer Habbas, at (888) 848-5084.
December 30, 2020
December 24, 2020
November 24, 2020
November 18, 2020
November 12, 2020