Corona CA Personal Injury Attorneys
Accidents happen all the time – for different reasons and involving different degrees of injuries. The one common thread is that if your injuries were caused by the reckless or negligent actions of another individual or party, you can file an injury claim against them to seek monetary compensation.
The Corona CA personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas have the experience to help our injured accident victims get the full money damages they deserve. If you or a loved one has been injured in any type of accident caused by another party, or if someone was partially at fault for causing you harm, you should contact our law firm immediately to schedule a free consultation with one of our legal team members.
Corona Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Personal injury law is designed to compensate victims for injuries they suffered in any type of accident caused by the wrongful actions of another party. A personal injury claim can encompass several different accidents. At the Law Offices of Samer Habbas, we handle all types of accidents, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accident
- Train accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction site accidents
- Wrongful death accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Elder abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Catastrophic accidents
Regardless of what type of accident caused your injuries, our experienced Corona CA personal injury attorneys will work hard to protect your legal rights and help you obtain the full money damages you deserve.
Types of Compensation Available in Corona Personal Injury Claims
No amount of money can undo the harm you suffer in an accident. In most cases, accident victims experience not only lifelong injuries, but also feel the impact on their financial livelihood. Getting compensation from the at fault party will not make the pain go away, but it can bring a sense of justice, closure, and financial relief.
The exact type and amount of money damages you are entitled to depends on the specific facts of your case. The legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas will investigate the facts of your case and aggressively fight to get every penny you deserve.
Depending on your case, the different types of compensation available in personal injury cases include:
- Past and future medical bills
- Rehabilitation costs
- Loss of income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Any out of pocket expenses related to the accident
Steps to Take If Injured in an Accident
Immediately following an accident, you may need to take some important steps to protect your legal rights and prevent further injuries. If you can move and are not seriously injured, our Corona CA personal injuries recommend you take the following steps to protect your health and your personal injury case:
- Remain calm. Take time to compose yourself before taking the rest of these steps.
- Get to safety. If possible and necessary, move away from dangerous materials or damaged structures. If you have been injured in a car crash, move yourself and vehicle away from the flow of traffic, if possible.
- Check for injuries. Check to see if you or anyone else involved in the accident needs emergency medical services. If you feel fine after the accident, you should still see a doctor as soon as possible because even minor injuries can quickly snowball into serious long-term issues.
- Document the scene. You should exchange information with all parties involved, get the information of any witnesses to the accident, take photographs of the accident scene, your injuries and property damage.
- Never admit fault. Even a simple “I’m sorry” can completely torpedo your personal injury claim. You should never apologize or admit fault after an accident.
- Contact a Corona CA personal injury attorney. The next phone call you should make is to an expert lawyer at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas to help navigate the legal aspects and ensure a successful settlement.
Common Types of Injuries
Below are the most common types of injuries you can suffer in an accident:
- Spinal cord and back injuries.
- Head injuries
- Broken bones
- Internal bleeding
- Emotional and mental injuries
Regardless of what type of injuries you have suffered in your accident, the Corona CA personal injury legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas is ready to fight for you and demand the full compensation you deserve from the parties who caused the accident.
Why Hire the Corona CA Personal Injury Attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas
When you are seriously injured in an accident, the last thing you want to do or should do is deal with insurance companies and/or the at fault party who caused your injuries. Instead, you should focus on your healing process. This is why you need to hire an experienced personal injury lawyer to handle the legal aspects of your claim.
Our Corona CA personal injury lawyers specialize in all types of tort law, which covers all civil litigation for injuries or wrongdoings resulting from negligence. Our main goal is to make our clients whole again from the parties liable for the accident that injured them. We have the experience, knowledge, and resources necessary to get you the justice you deserve.
Protect Your Rights with an Experienced Corona CA Personal Injury Accident Attorneys
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident that was caused by the negligence or recklessness of another party, contact the Law Offices of Samer Habbas. Our Corona CA personal injury attorneys will work hard to help hold the responsible parties accountable and obtain compensation for your pain and suffering.
Please call us at 949-727-9300 to discuss your case with an expert personal injury attorney or you can fill out our free consultation form.
Corona CA Office
Law Offices of Samer Habbas
391 N Main Street,
Corona, CA 92880
*Please call for an appointment.