Orange County Car Accident Attorney
Getting into a car accident can impact and overwhelm all aspects of your life. By hiring a qualified personal injury attorney, you can reduce the stress involved in handling your accident claim and make sure you get the full compensation that you deserve for the injuries you suffered.
The car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas & Associates specialize in dealing with all types of motor vehicle accident cases. Our decades of outstanding success rate in helping car accident victims is a testament to our success rate.
With multiple offices located in Irvine, Anaheim, Los Angeles, El Segundo, Riverside and San Diego, our personal injury lawyers represent car crash victims across Southern California. For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation, please call 949-727-9300.
What To Do After a Car Crash in Orange County
The steps you take after being involved in an auto accident are important and can impact both your case and your health. Below are some important steps you should be aware of:
- Get to safety. Depending on where the crash happened, it is important for you to move out of harm’s way. According to experts, you should avoid standing next to your vehicle after a crash because it could be very dangerous.
- Get medical help. You should get medical attention as soon as possible after the crash, either by paramedics at the scene or later from your own doctor. This is important for your own health, as well as the outcome of your future legal claim.
- Call the police. The police typically arrive at the scene of accidents that involve any type of injury. However, even if they don’t, you should call and report the crash and request a copy of the report to support a fault claim.
- Preserve evidence at the scene. You should document the scene of the crash by taking pictures or videos.
- Gather contact information of witnesses. Witness testimony can be imperative in supporting your future legal claim. As such, you should make sure to get the contact information of any individuals who may have witnessed the crash.
- Contact an Orange County car accident lawyer. You should definitely be legally represented before giving any statements to any insurance adjusters.
Common Injuries Suffered in Car Accidents
Car accident victims can suffer a wide range of injuries depending on the type of crash, the location of the impact, and the force of the collision. Some common types of car accident-related injuries include:
- Broken or fractured bones
- Closed and open head injuries, such as a traumatic brain injury
- Internal bleeding
- Damage to internal organs
- Spinal cord injuries, including partial or full paralysis
- Emotional and mental suffering
An experienced Orange County car crash lawyer will ensure that a victim has realized the full extent of the damages associated with the injuries suffered in order to obtain maximum monetary compensation.
Getting the Full Compensation You Deserve for Car Accident-Related Injuries
Insurance companies have one goal – to resolve accident claims for as little as possible in the least amount of time. They are not concerned with your injuries or how your injuries will forever impact your life. When it comes to their pockets, it does not matter whether the insurance carrier is your own or the other party who caused the accident. They all have the same goal.
When you have an experienced and aggressive car accident attorney on your side, you can be confident that he or she will take all steps necessary to ensure you get the full compensation that you deserve. Our Orange County car crash attorneys will look at the specific facts of your case to make sure you are fully compensated for your accident-related injuries and other costs. Some of the factors that will impact the value of your claim include:
- The property damage caused to your vehicle
- The extent of your injuries
- Past and future medical bills and expenses
- The costs related to ongoing rehabilitation and care
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Lost wages
- Loss of earning capacity
Top Causes of Orange County Car Accidents
Some of the most common causes for auto accidents in Orange County include:
- Running red lights
- Distracted driving, often results from the use of cell phones, texting, and checking emails
- Failing to make a complete or any stop at stop signs
- Reckless lane changes
- Motor vehicle defects and blown tires
- Driving under the influence of controlled substances, including prescription medication
- Driver error resulting from high volumes of traffic
- Road rage
Regardless of what caused your car accident, you need to immediately hire a law firm that will aggressively fight for your rights and prove fault on the party who actually caused the crash.
Why Hire the Law Offices of Samer Habbas & Associates?
Following a serious car crash, you are going to need the best legal representation you can find. You will need an experienced auto accident attorney in Orange County who knows how to play hardball with insurance companies to avoid getting cornered and settling your case for the full value you deserve.
Some car crashes are relatively minor, but can still significantly impact your life. Other accidents can leave victims with life-altering injuries and disabilities, resulting in major adjustments in their lives and the lives of their loved ones.
The car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas will take all steps necessary to handle the legal aspects of your claim so that you can focus on treating your injuries. We have a dedicated and aggressive Orange County personal injury legal team to handle all types of car accident claims. Our success rate and decades of experience make our firm the go-to car crash attorneys in Orange County.
Contact an Experienced Orange County Car Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car crash, contact the Law Offices of Samer Habbas & Associates. We specialize in handling auto accident injury cases. Our personal injury lawyers have the experience to help you recover your lost wages, medical expenses, and any other costs related to your car accident injury.
With multiple offices located in Irvine, Anaheim, Los Angeles, El Segundo, Riverside and San Diego, our car accident lawyers represent injured victims across Southern California. For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation, please call 949-727-9300.