Orange County Bicycle Accident Lawyer
We Have Recovered Millions For Our Bicycle Accident Clients
California is home to great weather and traffic – the perfect combination to make bicycles a preferred mode of transportation. Bicycling is also a perfect way to burn calories while enjoying the beautiful weather. However, even though California may provide the right atmosphere for a bike ride, it is not the place where motor vehicles and bicyclists share the road “in peace.” Bicycle accidents are a common occurrence. Most of these accidents are caused by motorists who simply do not see the bicyclists when they are in intersections or in the traffic lane.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a bicycle accident that was caused by the recklessness or negligence of another party, you may be entitled to monetary compensation. The Orange County bicycle accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas can help you hold the responsible parties accountable for their negligence and help you obtain the full damages that you deserve.
Common Auto v. Bicycle Accidents
Below are some common accident scenarios involving bicycles and motor vehicles:
- The left hand turn: It is common for motorists not to see bicyclists when making a left turn. This can result in a serious collision, causing significant injuries to the bicyclist.
- The open door accident: Motorists and their passengers are often not vigilant when opening their doors, especially in and around bike lanes.
- Unexpected backing up: Backing up requires the motorist to carefully look in all directions and for everyone on the road. However, bicycles are often overlooked because of their smaller size.
- Merging or changing lanes: Cars and trucks constantly attempt to change lanes or directions of travel without looking out for or failing to notice that they are sharing the road with bicyclists.
- Intersection accidents: Most bicycle v. auto accidents happen in and around intersections when the motor vehicle attempts to cross through the crossway without looking out for bicycles on the road.
Regardless of what type of bicycle accident you were injured in, it is important to consult with an experienced attorney to protect your legal rights. The Orange County bicycle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas have successfully represented bicycle accidents victims. We will fight for your rights and work hard to obtain the full compensation that you deserve.
Likely Injuries Suffered In Bicycle Accidents
Despite the mandatory helmet laws and the use of other safety gear, bicycle accident injuries can nevertheless still be serious. Some common injuries sustained by bicycle accident victims include:
The legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas is dedicated to helping bicycle accident victims realize the full potential of their personal injury claim by holding the right parties accountable.
Contact an Experienced Orange County Bicycle Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has suffered serious injuries in a bicycle accident caused by the negligence of another party, the experienced bicycle accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas can help. We have the experience, resources and compassion to ensure that you will obtain the best representation when you need it the most.
Please call us at 1-888-848-5084 to discuss your case or you can fill out our free personal injury consultation form.