Samer Habbas & Associates Annual Scholarship
At the Law Office of Samer Habbas & Associates, we hold academics at a high standard of importance and believe everyone deserves the chance to obtain an education. Unfortunately, education comes at a cost, a pricey one at that. Even the most financially stable individuals can fall into a bit of financial disarray with no warning. This firm understands how unexpected life can be. Struggling to keep a full-time job as a student, while finding ways to fund your education, can feel nearly impossible. We want to help with that.
For more details on how to apply, eligibility, and requirements, please check below. Once your application is submitted, you should receive a confirmation email acknowledging your application within a week of your submission. The winner of the annual Samer Habbas & Associates scholarship will be announced two weeks after the posted deadline. Please confirm you input the correct contact information before submitting your application. The winner will be notified via email, then featured in a press release on our website.
Due to the high volume of applicants, we may not contact those applicants not chosen to receive the scholarship right after the announcement date. Please, be sure to check back on this page for updates.
DISCLAIMER: Any information received will be utilized solely for the announcement of the winner and support of the scholarship. The information also can be used for advertising/marketing purposes. Samer Habbas & Associates will not sell or share applicants info collected during the application process to any 3rd party. At the time of the submission deadline, we’ll evaluate all submissions and award the scholarship to the winning contestant through the financial aid dept. Winner’s award check will be mailed to financial aid department directly. By submitting the content, the applicant gives us permission to publish the winner’s content on our site and on our social media channels. Applicant will maintain the rights and ownership of the original content.
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: July 15, 2023
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university in the United States.
- Must be a U.S. citizen (or permanent resident).
- Previous scholarship winners are exempt from qualifying.
- Write an essay of around 2000 words about an accident you or your loved one experienced and how you faced the aftermath.
- There should be no grammatical/spelling errors in the content or it will not be considered.
- Provide proof of student status. (i.e. college/university acceptance letter or valid student identification card.)
- Attach the required documents and fill out an application form, provided below.
Amount: $2,500 to pay for their various college related expenses.