Orange County Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Your life can change in the blink of an eye. One moment you can be totally fine, the next you may be facing life-altering injuries, including death. Catastrophic injuries can happen in major accidents and often result in permanent disabilities and complications that impact the rest of your life and the lives of your loved ones. Emotional, financial, and physical pressures can burden your life, as well as your loved ones. If you or a loved one is suffering from a catastrophic accident caused by the negligence or recklessness of another party, you need an attorney that can help.
The catastrophic injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas will work hard to get you the settlement that you are entitled to. Our compassionate Irvine lawyers are here to help you and your loved ones through this difficult time. With multiple offices located in Irvine, Los Angeles, El Segundo, San Diego, and Riverside, our lawyers represent victims who suffer from catastrophic injuries across Southern California. To schedule a free consultation with one of our accident attorneys, call 949-727-9300.
What is a Catastrophic Injury?
A catastrophic injury is an injury that is so serious that its effects leave the victim with permanent damage. Catastrophic injuries are generally the result of physical harm to the brain or spinal cord which can have a significant short- and long-term impact on a victim’s functional capabilities.
Catastrophic injuries also seriously impact a victim’s family members who must make certain sacrifices to ensure that they receive proper care and attention.
Common Causes of Catastrophic Injuries
You can suffer a catastrophic injury as a result of a number of different accidents, including:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Workplace accidents
If you have suffered catastrophic injuries, it is likely that you have also suffered long-term or permanent disabilities. These disabilities can shorten your life, as well as present ongoing medical problems, physical pain, and emotional suffering. Catastrophic injuries can also result in serious financial hardships for you and your family members.
At the Law Offices of Samer Habbas, they are dedicated to helping clients who have suffered catastrophic injuries because of another party’s recklessness or misconduct to get the compensation that they deserve.
Damages and Compensation in Catastrophic Injury Lawsuits
If you or a loved one suffered catastrophic injuries caused by another party’s negligent, reckless or intentional conduct, there are substantial financial complications. You may feel compelled to bring a claim or lawsuit because your entire life and the wellbeing of your family depend on receiving compensation from the at-fault party. Choosing the right Orange County catastrophic injury attorney becomes a significant decision to ensure you get the full compensation that you deserve.
The damages in a catastrophic injury case are likely to be substantial. As with other types of lawsuits, they are likely to include:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Loss of income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of love and companionship
- Out of pocket expenses related to the accident
The Orange County accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas & Associates will investigate all the facts of your case to make sure you get the maximum compensation that you deserve.
Types of Catastrophic Injury Claims
Our experienced California catastrophic injury attorneys are able to represent clients suffering from all types of serious injuries, including:
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Burn injuries, electrocutions, and severe scarring
- Internal organ damage
- Multiple bone fractures
Victims of catastrophic injuries have the legal right to pursue financial compensation for their losses. In order to get the full extent of the damages that you deserve, you need to hire an aggressive Orange County catastrophic injury attorney. The Law Offices of Samer Habbas have represented thousands of severely injured victims and their families. The goal is to help you and your family members reclaim your lives and obtain a sense of justice and financial security.
Why Trust an Orange County Accident Attorney with Your Catastrophic Injury Case?
For decades, the Law Offices of Samer Habbas & Associates has focused exclusively on personal injury law. The catastrophic injury attorneys at our law offices have a knowledge that can only be developed by handling so many cases over the years. Our goal is to get our injured clients the maximum compensation they deserve to recover from a serious injury.
The firm’s success in handling catastrophic injury cases is directly linked to the meticulous investigations of the facts and circumstances of each case. The Irvine experienced lawyers will work hard to get full monetary damages that you and your loved ones deserve.
Frequently Asked Catastrophic Injury Questions
- What are the possible long term effects of a catastrophic injury? — Depending on your injuries, you may never restore back to your normal self after the accident due to the severity of your injuries. Catastrophic injuries can disable someone for life, prevent them from returning to work, require the need to hire a caretaker or indefinite treatment sessions, and more. If your injuries have a long term effect, it is crucial to hire an experienced accident attorney to help you achieve the justice you deserve. (Read more.)
- How much are my injuries worth? — Estimating the value of a catastrophic injury can be very complex, as some symptoms may not even emerge until years after the accident. This emphasizes the importance of attaining a top-rated Orange County accident lawyer because they have the knowledge and talent to make your case against the negligent party to get you the best compensation possible on your accident claim. (Read more.)
- I cannot afford the treatment for my injuries, who can pay for my medical bills? — Unfortunately, treating a catastrophic injury does not come cheap. Medical bills will quickly start to add up with all the therapy sessions, hired help, and so on. However, there may be other insurance options available that can help you pay your medical bills if you were injured in an accident. (Read more.)
- Liability insurance of the party who caused the accident
- Medical Payment (MedPay) coverage
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage
- Health insurance
Hire a Catastrophic Injury Attorney Today!
If you or a loved one has suffered catastrophic injuries in an accident caused by the negligence of another party, an experienced Orange County catastrophic injury attorney can help. The Irvine attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas have the experience, resources, and compassion to ensure that you will obtain the best representation when you need it the most.
With multiple offices located in Irvine, Los Angeles, El Segundo, San Diego, and Riverside, our lawyers represent victims who suffer from catastrophic injuries across Southern California. To schedule a free consultation with one of our accident attorneys, call 949-727-9300.