- December 11, 2014
- In personal Injury
When you are injured as a result of the negligent actions of another party, you may be entitled to compensation either from the at-fault party or their insurance company. To ensure that you receive the full extent of the compensation that you deserve, you should consider hiring an experienced personal injury attorney in Orange County to handle your claim.
Below are 5 common types of personal injury cases as well as an explanation of how a personal attorney:
- Automobile Accidents. Auto accidents are one of the most common types of personal injury claims. Car accidents can lead to serious physical as well as emotional damage.
- Assault and Battery Claims. It is important to understand that you can be assaulted without physical contact from the offending party. Assault is legally defined as an intentional act that places an individual in reasonable apprehension of imminent harmful or offensive contact. No physical injury needs to result for the act to be considered an assault.
- Medical Malpractice. If you have been injured by inadequate care from a doctor or healthcare professional, you may have a medical malpractice for the injuries you have sustained. Medical professionals are expected to provide reasonable care under the circumstances. If injury results from a healthcare professional’s failure to provide adequate case, you may be entitled to compensation.
- Premises Liability Cases. Property owners are required to maintain some degree of safety on their property. If you have been injured due to an unsafe environment, then you may be entitled to financial compensation from the property owner.
- Dog Bites. When a dog bites an individual, the dog’s owners may be responsible for any resulting injuries.
Call Us Today!
For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation with an experienced accident lawyer in Irvine, please call the Law Offices of Samar Habbas at 1-888-848-5048.
Tags : personal Injury
September 29, 2020
September 24, 2020
September 22, 2020
September 17, 2020
September 15, 2020