Orange County Personal Injury Attorney
Have You or a Loved One Been Injured in an Accident? We Can Help!
An injury can seriously disrupt your life and the lives of your loved ones. If your injury was caused by the reckless or negligent actions of another party, you may be entitled to compensation.
The Orange County personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas are dedicated to helping injured people just like you seek justice and compensation by filing a legal claim after an accident. In order to protect your legal rights, it is always best to speak to a personal injury attorney before discussing the accident with an at-fault party or insurance agent. With multiple offices located in Irvine, Los Angeles, El Segundo, San Diego and Riverside, our lawyers represent injured victims across Southern California. To schedule a free consultation with one of our accident lawyers, call 949-727-9300.
What is Personal Injury Law?
Personal injury law is a civil law tort that is designed to hold wrongdoers accountable for their reckless actions in order to compensate victims for the resulting injuries and damages. The party harmed in the accident is labeled as the plaintiff and the individual or group labeled as “reckless or negligent” is the defendant. There are different types of personal injury cases, including:
- Accidents, such as bike, car, pedestrian, or premises accidents
- Product defects
- Intentional acts
Every accident is legally treated the same way. However, this does not mean that each case will have the same outcome. If your personal injury claim is not settled in mediation and proceeds to trial, it is important that you have an experienced Orange County personal injury on your side.
Types of Personal Injury Cases in Orange County, CA
Our personal injury law firm caters to injured accident victims in the Orange County area. We know what it takes to get you the results that you deserve. We make it our top priority to fight for your case. We are well-known for achieving great results in accident claims involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accident
- Train accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction site accidents
- Wrongful death accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Elder abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Catastrophic accidents
Regardless of what type of accident you were involved in, the legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas is ready to fight for you and help you get the full compensation that you deserve.
What is Fair Compensation in a Personal Injury Claim?
Personal injury law covers a wide range of accidents and injury types. The money damages that might be awarded to a client in compensation will always depend on the extent of the injuries you suffered.
The Law Offices of Samer Habbas is a plaintiff’s personal injury law firm in Orange County. Our experienced Orange County accident attorneys are passionate about the pursuit of justice. We strive to make sure injured accident victims – especially those with life-altering injuries due to acts of negligence and wrongdoing – get the help they need.
Depending on the specific facts of your case, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Loss of income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Any out of pocket expenses related to the accident
Important Steps to Take After a Personal Injury Accident
The steps you take after an accident are important in both seeking justice against the liable parties and in treating your injuries. Below are steps you should take to maneuver throughout the legal process smoothly:
- Call 911. Calling 911 is especially important if the accident involved serious injuries. If the police do not show up at the scene of the accident, you should still call your local law enforcement agency to file a police report.
- Seek immediate medical attention. It is important not to downplay the severity of the injuries you suffered, regardless of what type of accident you were involved in. Symptoms of certain injuries, such as a traumatic brain injury, may not surface until days or weeks after the traumatic event. As such, it is imperative that you seek immediate medical attention after the accident.
- Compile evidence from your accident. It is important to gather as much evidence as possible from your accident, including pictures from the scene of the accident, contact information from all parties involved and any witnesses to the accident, and all of your medical records.
- Notify your insurance company. You need to contact your insurance carrier immediately after the accident, even if another party caused the accident.
- Contact an experienced personal injury attorney in Orange County. Before you speak to anyone, especially the other party’s insurance adjuster, it is important to consult with and hire an Orange County accident attorney to protect your legal rights and ensure that you get the full compensation that you deserve.
Protect Your Rights with an Experienced Orange County Personal Injury Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident that was caused by the negligence or recklessness of another party, contact the Law Offices of Samer Habbas & Associates. Our personal injury lawyers will work hard to help hold the responsible parties accountable and obtain compensation for your pain and suffering.
With multiple offices located in Irvine, Los Angeles, El Segundo, San Diego and Riverside, our lawyers represent personal injury victims across Southern California. To schedule a free consultation with one of our accident attorneys, call 949-727-9300.
200 Spectrum Center Dr #1230
Irvine, CA 92618
If you or a loved one has been injured. Please contact us today via the form to the right of by calling 888-848-5084.