- October 24, 2014
- In personal Injury
When you are injured because of the negligent actions of another party, you should file a personal injury claim as you may be entitled to compensation. However, getting the compensation that you deserve is not as easy as just filing the claim and getting a check in the mail. Filing a personal injury claim involves a complex and lengthy process.
Below are five truths about personal injury claims that every claimant should know before filing a claim:
- Personal injury cases can take a long time to resolve. The length of time it takes to resolve a personal injury claim generally depends on the specific facts of the case. While each case has its own set of unique facts, there are several important factors that affect the speed of personal injury claims, such as whether you have finished treating, whether the other party has accepted liability, and the extent of the injuries you have suffered.
- The speed that your case moves depends on many different people. In order to resolve your personal injury claim, your Los Angeles car accident lawyer needs to wait for many people, including defense counsel, witnesses, medical providers and police officers.
- “Slam dunk” cases are rare. Each claimant may think his or her case is a slam dunk. However, not every case will warrant a policy limit. Moreover, even a case that may seem like a slam dunk will have its weaknesses and limitations.
- You have to choose the right Los Angeles car accident lawyer. In order to ensure that you get the full extent of the compensation that you deserve, it is important that you hire the right lawyer for your specific case.
- You need to help your lawyer help you. Your lawyer is only as good as the information you provide him.
Contact an Experienced Los Angeles Car Accident Lawyer
If you or someone you love was injured in an accident, you should consult an experienced Los Angeles car accident attorney at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas. Call us toll free at 1-888-848-5084.
November 24, 2020
November 18, 2020
November 12, 2020
November 3, 2020
October 29, 2020