- November 22, 2018
- In orange County Personal Injury
After an accident that was caused by someone else, it is important to choose the right personal injury law firm to help you get the full compensation that you deserve. With so many law offices to choose from, finding the right attorney for you can be challenging. You need to consider a number of different factors before you make your decision.
Below are some tips to help you choose the right personal injury firm to handle your accident claim.
- Firm should exclusively handle personal injury claims. An attorney who handles cases in various of types of legal fields will most likely not be as intimately familiar with the intricate details and laws of one specific field. Personal injury cases can be very detail oriented and require extensive knowledge of the field. As such, it is best to choose a law firm that exclusively handles personal injury claims.
- Firm should have a good track record of handling similar cases. Insurance companies research the attorneys who handle personal injury claims. Adjusters make it their business to know if an attorney takes cases to trial, how much they are settling their cases for on average, and what their success rate is in getting their clients a fair value on their cases. Therefore, you want to choose a law firm who has a good track record in handling accident claims.
- Firm should have a good reputation in the community. A good tip in choosing the right law firm to handle your case is to talk with other people in your community. Word of mouth and reputation is generally a good indication of how the firm will handle your personal injury claim. You should talk to the firm’s previous clients as well as other attorneys in the community before making your decision.
- Firm should have sufficient resources. You need to make sure that the law firm you hire has enough financial and staffing resources to handle your case. This tip is especially important if you have suffered serious injuries and you are dealing with a big insurance policy. The reason is that these types of cases generally go through the litigation process, which involves expensive experts and other costs that could total well over $100,000. If the law firm is not financially prepared to handle these costs or staffing needs, it could negatively impact the value of your case.
We Can Help
If you or a loved has been injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you should discuss your legal options with an attorney. Depending on the specific facts of your case, you may be entitled to compensation.
The Los Angeles accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas advocate for our clients’ full financial recovery through hard work and aggressive lawyering. For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our attorneys, please call the Law Offices of Samer Habbas at 949-727-9300.
December 5, 2022
December 1, 2022
November 28, 2022
November 25, 2022
November 22, 2022