San Diego Personal Injury Attorney
Have You or a Loved One Been Injured in an Accident? We Can Help!
If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident caused by the reckless actions of another individual, party, or government entity, a San Diego personal injury attorney can help protect your legal rights and get you the full compensation that you deserve.
The San Diego personal injury lawyers at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas & Associates specialize in serious accidents and personal injury cases. We make it our business to help our clients heal quickly and rebuild their lives after accidents. With multiple offices located in San Diego, Irvine, Los Angeles, El Segundo and Riverside, our lawyers represent injured victims across Southern California. To schedule a free consultation with one of our accident attorneys, call 949-727-9300.
Do I have a Personal Injury Claim?
Personal injury law is designed to hold parties who have caused injuries to others as a result of their reckless actions accountable for the resulting injuries and damages. The party harmed in the accident is labeled as the plaintiff and the individual or party labeled as “reckless or negligent” is the defendant.
Personal injuries can happen as a result of the actions, inactions, or negligence of one or more parties or organizations. The most common causes in San Diego include car accidents, medical malpractice, premises accidents (such as slips and falls), wrongful deaths, and workplace accidents. However, any time you are injured due to no fault of your own, it can potentially fall under the legal definition of a personal injury.
Types of Personal Injury Cases in San Diego, CA
The legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas caters to injured accident victims in the San Diego area. Our knowledgeable and skilled San Diego personal attorneys have the experience and dedication necessary to look at your claim from a completely different viewpoint to identify all the possible angles to maximize your compensation. We will make sure no detail, no matter how small, is overlooked.
Our personal injury law firm is well-known for achieving great results in accident claims involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accident
- Train accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction site accidents
- Wrongful death accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Elder abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Catastrophic accidents
Regardless of what type of accident you were involved in, the San Diego attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas are ready to fight for you and help you get the full compensation that you deserve.
Getting Full Compensation in a Personal Injury Claim
Personal injury law covers various types of accidents and injuries. The compensation you are owed will depend widely on the specific facts of your case and the extent of the injuries you suffered in the accident.
The Law Offices of Samer Habbas is a plaintiff’s personal injury law firm in San Diego. Our experienced San Diego personal injury lawyers are passionate about the pursuit of justice. We strive to make sure injured accident victims – especially those with life-altering injuries due to acts of negligence and wrongdoing – get the help and compensation they deserve.
Depending on the specific facts of your case, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Loss of income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional trauma
- Any out of pocket expenses related to the accident
Protect Yourself and Your Loved Ones in the Event of an Accident
The steps you take after an accident can play a big role in both seeking justice against the liable parties and in treating your injuries. If you or someone you care about is injured due to someone else’s negligence, take these steps to protect your interests:
- Call 911. It is especially important to call 911 if the accident involved serious injuries. Even if the law enforcement agencies do not respond to the scene, you should still call your local law enforcement agency to file a police report.
- Do not wait to seek medical care. Delays in seeking medical treatment can raise several questions, including whether you were really hurt, the date of the injury or the actual source of the damage. Delay in medical care could also result in serious medical conditions.
- Gather important evidence from your accident. You should gather as much evidence as possible from your accident, including pictures from the scene of the accident, contact information from all parties involved and any witnesses to the accident, and all of your medical records.
- Consult with an experienced San Diego personal injury. Before you speak to anyone, especially the other party’s insurance adjuster, it is important to consult with and hire a San Diego accident attorney to protect your legal rights and ensure that you get the full monetary damages that you are entitled to.
Protect Your Rights with an Experienced San Diego Personal Injury Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an accident that was caused by the negligence or recklessness of another party, contact the Law Offices of Samer Habbas & Associates. Our San Diego personal injury attorneys will work hard to help hold the responsible parties accountable and obtain compensation for your pain and suffering.
With multiple offices located in San Diego, Irvine, Los Angeles, El Segundo and Riverside, our lawyers represent accident victims across Southern California. To schedule a free consultation with one of our personal injury lawyers, call 949-727-9300.
San Diego Office
Law Offices of Samer Habbas
835 Fifth Avenue
San Diego, California 92101
*Please call for an appointment.