Anaheim Airport Shuttle Accident Attorney
Airport shuttles provide travelers a more convenient mode of transportation to and from the airport. However, similar to other vehicle rides, airport shuttles can also be involved in collisions, resulting in harm and injury to the passengers onboard. Passengers and other victims involved in airport shuttle accidents may be entitled to monetary compensation.
The Anaheim airport shuttle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas represent individuals, including tourists, who have been injured in crashes involving airport shuttles. Our legal team will help you get the full compensation that you deserve for the injuries that you have suffered. We are dedicated to protecting your legal rights and working hard to get you the damages that you are entitled to.
Common Causes of Airport Shuttle Accidents
Airport shuttle companies and their employed drivers are legally responsible for the safety and security of their passengers. The shuttle services, like FlyAway, Super Shuttle, Roadrunner, DASH, Prime, and Go Fly, are often in a rush to get their passengers to the airport on time. Although this may be a benefit to the riders, it is also a detriment because it makes the shuttles more prone to getting into accidents.
Some common causes of airport shuttle crashes include:
- The shuttle’s higher center of gravity, resulting in rollover accidents
- Excessive speeding
- Driver negligence which includes failing to obey traffic signs and signals
- Alcohol or drug-impaired driving
- Distracted driving
- Lack of proper training for drivers
- Defective vehicles and components
Who Is Liable in an Airport Shuttle Accident
Different factors play a role in the cause of airport shuttle accidents. This makes it imperative to properly investigate the facts of your accident to determine exactly what caused the accident and all possible parties that may be responsible and liable for your injuries. You should immediately hire an experienced Anaheim airport shuttle accident attorney to handle your claim to make sure your legal rights are protected.
Airport shuttle accident claims are generally more complicated as compared to regular motor vehicle accident claims. Commuter shuttle companies are classified as “common carriers,” giving them a more heightened duty to ensure the safety of their passengers during the ride. The legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas takes every step necessary to make sure all parties responsible for your airport shuttle accident is held accountable. Depending on the specific facts of your case, our investigation will include:
- Studying the scene of crash
- Interviewing witnesses
- Examining the vehicles involved
- Viewing onboard videos
- Combing through police reports and shuttle bus maintenance records
Common Airport Shuttle Accident Injuries & Compensation
Airport shuttle riders are generally not wearing seatbelts, which makes them more vulnerable to serious injuries in an accident. Common injuries suffered by airport shuttle accident victims include:
- Closed head injuries and traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Broken or fractured bones
- Spinal cord injuries
- Whiplash and other back and neck injuries
- Soft tissue injuries
- Wrongful death.
The Anaheim airport shuttle accident lawyers at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas have the knowledge, experience and resources to help our injured victims get the medical attention they need and the full compensation they deserve. Depending on the specific facts of your case, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- Past and future medical expenses
- Loss of wages
- Loss of earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional and mental trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Any out of pocket expenses related to your case
Regardless of what type of injury you suffered as a result of the negligence of an airport shuttle driver or company, you have every right to file a lawsuit against the liable parties and are entitled to compensation.
Filing a Lawsuit to Get Compensation for Your Airport Shuttle Accident Injuries
Airport shuttle accidents can be complicated. Unlike most simple accident claims, you may need to file a lawsuit to clear liability or get the maximum compensation you deserve for your injuries. This is why it is important to hire an Anaheim airport shuttle accident attorney to handle your case.
At the Law Offices of Samer Habbas, our legal team will take every step necessary to prove negligence on the other party and help you get the full damages you deserve.
You will need to prove the following elements when filing a claim or lawsuit against an airport shuttle driver or company for your injuries:
- Duty: As the injuries party, legally referred to as the plaintiff, you must prove that the defendant (shuttle service and any other parties you are claiming are responsible for your injuries) owed you a legal duty under the specific circumstances of your case.
- Breach: You must show that the shuttle service and all other defendants breached said the duty owed to you by a reckless action or failure to act appropriately.
- Causation: You must also prove that the defendant’s actions or lack of actions were a direct and proximate cause of your resulting injuries.
- Damages: Lastly, you must prove that you endured some specific damages. You can typically show your damages through the presentation of medical records, loss of wages, or loss of potential earning capacity.
How Law Offices of Samer Habbas Can Help
When you or someone you know suffers injuries in an airport shuttle accident, it can significantly impact all aspects of your life. Your injuries may prevent you from working, which can quickly result in piling bills and other financial obligations.
At the Law Offices of Samer Habbas, our legal team handles all types of accident claims, specifically those involving airport shuttles. We also help families who are struggling with the tragic loss of loved ones who died in shuttle accidents. Our Anaheim airport shuttle attorneys will take all necessary steps to fight for you and ensure you are fairly compensated for all your injuries.
Contact an Experienced Anaheim Airport Shuttle Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries in an airport shuttle collision caused by the negligence of another party, contact the Law Offices of Samer Habbas. Our legal team specializes in handling these types of accidents. We have the experience to help you recover your lost wages, medical expenses and any other costs associated with your accident.
Please call us at 949-727-9300 to discuss your case with an expert Anaheim airport shuttle accident lawyer or you can fill out our free consultation form.