Anaheim Car Accident Attorney
Getting behind the wheel of a car has become second nature for many of us. We don’t even think about what could happen, only that without our car our lives would not function. However, as necessary as driving has become, especially for Southern Californians, there are still inherent risks associated with driving that can cause life altering injuries. Car accidents and resulting injuries sharply increased in 2021. In fact, an estimated 20,160 people died in motor vehicle crashes in the first half of 2021, up 18.4% over 2020. That is the largest number of projected fatalities in that time period since 2006.
If you or a loved one has been injured in any type of car accident that was caused by the negligent or reckless actions of another party, you may be entitled to money damages. You need to immediately hire an experienced Anaheim car accident lawyer to help you maximize your compensation. The legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas will fight for you and make sure your legal rights are protected.
Common Types of Anaheim Car Accidents
The sobering statistics of the number of car accidents is a reminder of what hundreds of millions of people can do every day to avoid getting into an accident: slow down, wear seatbelts, drive sober, and avoid distractions behind the wheel. Understanding the common types of car accidents can help reduce the likelihood of getting into one.
Below are 5 common types of car accidents in Anaheim:
- Rear-end accidents. This type of crash occurs when one car collides into the rear of another.
- Side-impact accidents. Side-impact crashes, commonly called T-bone accidents, happen when one vehicle fails to yield the right of way to another. T-bone accidents typically happen at intersections when one car does not follow or abide by the traffic signals.
- Rollover accidents. A rollover crash occurs when a car tips onto its side or its roof, often resulting in serious or deadly injuries. These accidents mostly involve tall SUVs and trucks because they are more vulnerable to tipping over.
- Head-on accidents. These types of accidents occur when the front portion of two vehicles collide into each other as they travel in opposite directions. Head-on accidents result in the greatest number of fatalities due to the velocity and extreme force of the crash exerted during the accident can result in both cars crumpling.
Regardless of what type of motor vehicle accident you were injured in, you may be entitled to compensation from the party who was at fault. If you lost a loved one in an auto accident caused by the negligence of another party, you may be entitled to seek compensation in a wrongful death claim.
Common Car Accident Injuries
You may be entitled to different types of monetary compensation for your injuries resulting from a car accident. Some common injuries victims suffer in Anaheim car accidents include:
- Head trauma, including traumatic brain injuries
- Fractured and broken bones
- Neck and back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Internal organ injuries
- Knee injuries
- Lacerations and bruises
It may take days or even weeks for symptoms of certain medical conditions to surface. As such, it is imperative that you immediately seek medical care and treatment after an accident – even if you don’t think you were seriously injured. The Anaheim car accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas can help you find a medical provider if you don’t have one or cannot find one.
Getting Compensated for Your Car Accident Injuries
Some common types of monetary compensation you may be entitled to from the at fault party after a car accident include:
- Past and future medical bills, including but not limited to hospital bills, long-term care, and imaging costs
- Loss of income
- Loss of earning capacity
- Funeral and burial costs
- Property damage
- Emotional and mental anguish
- Loss of consortium
- Any other out of pocket expenses related to the car crash
Our Anaheim motor vehicle accident attorneys have the experience and resources to hold the negligent party liable for the full extent of the compensation they owe you for your resulting injuries. We will investigate the facts surrounding your accident to make sure you get the maximum money damages you deserve.
Why Hire Law Offices of Samer Habbas for Your car Accident Claim?
Our drive to succeed in your case is coupled with a commitment to personal attention. Our Anaheim car accident attorneys are attentive to your needs and always ready to listen to your concerns to ensure all of your questions are properly addressed. We will take every step possible to make certain that you know you have the best representation by your side.
Our legal team will take every step possible to settle your car accident claim as quickly as possible for its full value. However, if the adverse party and their insurance carrier do not offer the full compensation you deserve, we are fully equipped and ready to take your case to trial.
Contact an Experienced Anaheim Car Accident Attorney
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, contact the Law Offices of Samer Habbas. We specialize in handling car accident injury cases. We have the experience to help you recover your lost wages, medical expenses and any other costs related to your car accident injury.
For more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our Anaheim car accident attorneys, please call 949-873-0755. The Law Offices of Samer Habbas is dedicated to helping car accident victims receive the just compensation for their injuries.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Be available to answer all of your question
- Be sincere in providing information
- Have a successful track record
- Be approachable by both clients and opposing party
- Admitting fault
- Saying you are not hurt or injured
- Speculating about what happened
- Anything on the record without the presence of you attorney