Anaheim Personal Injury Attorney
Getting injured in an accident that was caused by the negligence and/or reckless actions of another party can wreak havoc on all aspects of your life – especially if your injuries are serious and require extensive medical care and treatment. When another party is liable for your injuries, you may have legal recourse against them for monetary damages.
The Anaheim personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas have the experience and resources to hold the liable parties responsible for their negligent actions and get you the maximum compensation that you deserve. Hiring the right accident attorney also allows you to concentrate on your medical care without having to worry about the legal aspects of your claim.
How Do I Know If I Have a Personal Injury Claim?
Personal injury laws are designed to hold those who have negligently or recklessly caused an injury to others responsible for their actions. The individual or party that caused the accident is called the “defendant” and the injured or harmed individual filing the claim or the lawsuit is called the “plaintiff.”
However, it should be noted that not all accident cases are clear-cut. Just because you believe that the other party was at fault, it does not mean that they do as well. Moreover, even if the other party admits fault, they (or their insurance carrier) may not properly value your case and thus not offer the full compensation that you deserve. This makes it imperative that you immediately consult and hire an experienced Anaheim personal injury lawyer to handle your case and protect your legal rights.
Anaheim Personal Injury Cases We Handle
The legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas handles all types of accident claims in the Anaheim area. Our experienced and aggressive Anaheim personal lawyers have the dedication needed to properly investigate your claim to identify all liable parties and maximize your monetary settlement. We make it our mission to help our clients get the legal protection they deserve.
Our personal injury law firm can handle all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accident
- Train accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction site accidents
- Wrongful death accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Elder abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Catastrophic accidents
No matter what type of accident you were injured in, the legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas will fight to help you get maximum compensation from all liable parties.
Common Types of Compensation Available in Anaheim Personal Injury Claims
It is a well-known fact that insurance carriers only have one goal: to settle personal injury claims as quickly as possible, for as little as possible. Insurance adjusters will use every trick in the book, especially for injured claimants who are not legally represented, to reach their goal. To avoid undervaluing your personal injury claim, it is imperative that you immediately hire an experienced Anaheim accident attorney to handle your claim and prevent the insurance carrier from shortchanging you.
The Law Offices of Samer Habbas is a plaintiff’s personal injury law firm in the greater Anaheim area. Our Anaheim personal injury attorneys are passionate about pursuing justice on behalf of our injured clients.
Depending on the specific facts of your case, you may be entitled to money damages for:
- Past and future medical bills
- Loss of wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional and mental trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Any out of pocket expenses related to the accident
Important Steps to Take After an Accident
The step you take or fail to take after an incident can significantly impact the outcome and value of your case. Although you can’t ever fully prepare for an accident or predict when one will happen, you should know the basic steps to take in the event that you are injured. Below are some important steps you should consider after an accident:
– Call 911. If you or anyone else is seriously injured, you should call 911 at the scene of the accident. Even if the police do not come to the scene, you should still call your local law enforcement agency to file a report of the accident.
– Get immediate medical care and treatment. When you are injured in an accident, your main concern should be getting immediate medical care. Even if your injuries do not require emergency medical care at the scene of the accident, it is still important to see a medical professional as soon as possible.
– Get pertinent information from the scene of the accident. In order to successfully prove your personal injury claim and hold the responsible parties liable for their negligent or reckless actions that caused your injuries, you need proof and evidence. To make sure you can do this, you need to gather as much information from the scene of the accident as possible, including taking pictures, getting contact information from all parties and witnesses, and filing an incident report.
– Hire an experienced Anaheim personal injury attorney. Most insurance adjusters will make it a point to contact an accident victim immediately after an accident, before they have time to consult with an attorney. Speaking to an insurance adjuster without the presence of an attorney can damage your case because you might give information that can ultimately hurt your case. As such, you should not speak with anyone regarding your case until you have hired an experienced Anaheim personal injury lawyer.
Call an Anaheim Personal Injury Accident Attorney Today!
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness, the legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas is ready to help. Our Anaheim personal injury lawyers will do whatever it takes to hold the responsible parties accountable and get you the compensation you deserve.
Please call us at 949-873-0755 to discuss your case with an expert personal injury attorney or you can fill out our free consultation form.
Law Offices of Samer Habbas
2099 S State College Blvd
Anaheim, CA 92806
*Please call for an appointment.