Personal Injury Lawyers in El Segundo
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident that was caused by the reckless or negligent actions of another party or individual, you have the right to hire an El Segundo personal injury attorney and seek just compensation. Everyone has the responsibility to act with reasonable care to avoid causing injuries to other people. Those who fail to act with care should be held accountable for their damaging actions.
At the Law Offices of Samer Habbas, we have a track record of holding individuals and private and governmental entities responsible for acts of negligence. For decades, we have helped countless personal injury victims recover full and fair compensation for their personal injury or the death of loved ones. If you or some you care about has been injured in an accident and needs legal advice, our legal team is ready to help.
Types of El Segundo Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At the Law Offices of Samer Habbas, we handle all types of personal injury claims. Our experienced and knowledgeable El Segundo personal lawyers will spend time thoroughly investigating your case to identify all parties who may be at fault and hold them fully accountable for their actions that caused your injuries. We make it our goal to help our injured clients get the justice they deserve.
Our personal injury law firm handles all types of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Truck accidents
- Bus accident
- Train accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Dog bites
- Construction site accidents
- Wrongful death accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Elder abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Catastrophic accidents
El Segundo Personal Injury Lawsuit Compensation
People injured in any type of accident that was caused by another party may be entitled to money damages. Our legal team will investigate the facts of your case to determine exactly what type of damages the at-fault party owes you.
Some common types of damages available to personal injury victims include:
- All related medical bills, both past and future
- Loss of income
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional and mental trauma
- Loss of consortium
- Property damage
- Any out of pocket expenses related to the accident
The value of each personal injury claim differs depending on the circumstances. This makes it difficult to determine exactly how much money you will receive at the resolution of your case. However, an experienced El Segundo accident attorney who specifically handles these types of cases can determine the true value of your claim and fight to get you the maximum compensation that you deserve.
Our team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas fights for the full damages that our clients deserve. We do not settle for a penny less than your accident case is worth.
What To Do After an Accident
We don’t expect to get into an accident or prepare for the aftermath. However, it is inevitable that you may ultimately find yourself injured in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence or reckless actions. Given the likelihood of being involved in an accident, it is best to know what general steps you should take in order to protect both yourself and your possible personal injury claim.
- Call 911. If anyone is injured and requires emergency care at the scene of the accident, you should call 911. In motor vehicle accidents, even if the police do not come to the scene, you should still call your local law enforcement to file a report.
- Get medical help. If you are seriously injured, you should get ambulanced from the scene of the accident to an emergency care facility. However, even if you don’t require emergency care, you should still seek medical treatment as soon as possible. Symptoms of certain medical conditions, such as a head injury, may take days or weeks to surface.
- Collect important information. You need evidence to prove your case and hold the at-fault party responsible for the accident. The most important information must be collected at the scene of the accident, including:
- Contact information of all parties involved in the accident
- Photographs of the scene of the accident
- Contact information of any eye witnesses to the accident
- Contact an attorney. Hiring an attorney to handle the legal aspects of your claim will allow you to focus on caring and treating your injuries without having to worry about your case. An attorney can also level the playing field because there is no doubt that the insurance company for the liable party will take all steps possible to undervalue your claim or deny it altogether. You need a legal advocate on your side fighting to protect your legal rights and ensuring you get the full compensation that you deserve.
The El Segundo personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas will take all steps necessary to successfully handle your claim.
Call an Anaheim Personal Injury Accident Attorney Today!
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident that was caused by another party’s wrongful actions, the experienced legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas is ready to help. Our El Segundo personal injury attorneys will do whatever it takes to hold the responsible parties responsible and get you the maximum money damages you deserve.
Please call us at 949-873-0755 to discuss your case with an expert personal injury attorney or you can fill out our free consultation form.
Law Offices of Samer Habbas
1730 E Holly Ave
El Segundo, California 90245
*Please call for an appointment.