- April 21, 2015
- In car Accident
Getting into any type of car accident can be frustrating. Whether it was your fault or the fault of a random driver, your vehicle has been damaged and you will have to go through the tedious insurance process to get it fixed. If you suffered injuries, the accident can become even more wearisome as you will now have to deal with the pain, having to go to doctor’s appointments, and basically have to “baby” your injuries until you are well again.
If you were involved in a car accident that was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation for your pain and suffering, loss of wages, medical bills and any other expenses you may incur as a result of the accident. To ensure that you obtain the full compensation you are entitled to, you need to hire an attorney who will aggressively fight for your rights.
Most Common Car Accidents
When you’re involved in a car accident, life gets frustrating. Not only will your vehicle be damaged, but you’ll also be dealing with insurance companies and injuries. Yet if the accident was not your fault, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. However, it’s crucial to know the type of car accident in which you were involved. Not only can it help you win your case, but you’ll also know how to avoid these accidents in the future. To learn more, here are the five most common types of car accidents.
– Low Speed Impact – Known as fender benders, these accidents happen when going less than 10 miles per hour, and in some instances only one mile per hour. In most cases, they occur in stop-and-go traffic, or when backing out of a driveway.
– Frontal Impact – When one party is hit in the front of their vehicle, it’s a frontal impact accident. However, what sets these accidents apart from others is the motorist being able to see what’s coming and react to the situation.
– Rear Impact – Extremely common accidents, they are often referred to as “at fault” accidents, since they are almost always the fault of the driver who is behind the impacted vehicle.
– Side Collision – Side collision accidents involve a driver’s head of the car hitting the side (typically the window or door) of another car. Injuries in these types of accident can be serious.
– Intersectional Collision – Also called “T-bone hits,” these accidents happen most often when one driver attempts to run a red light or stop sign. Like side collisions, serious injuries can occur in these accidents.
Regardless of your type of car accident, contact a skilled personal injury attorney to determine the best legal strategy for receiving compensation for your injuries.
Call Us Today!
For more information or to speak with an experienced attorney who can help you with your car accident claim, please call the Law Offices of Samer Habbas at 888-848-5048 to schedule a consultation with our legal team today.
April 14, 2021
April 6, 2021
March 30, 2021
March 24, 2021
March 18, 2021