Driving a big sports utility vehicle can be fun. However, it can also provide a false sense of security for both the driver and the passengers. One of the most dangerous types of accidents involving sports utility vehicles involves the rollover of the car. Rollover accidents are violent and dangerous crashes and often result in serious or even fatal injuries to the victims.
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured or died in a rollover accident, you should immediately consult with an experienced attorney as you may be entitled to compensation. Although filing a personal injury claim will not undo such a horrific accident and the harm caused, it can bring a sense of justice and the financial compensation necessary to seek the treatment that you need.
Why and How Rollover Accidents Occur
Some accidents cannot be prevented. However, in certain instances, especially rollover accidents, if you know the common causes of the accident, you may be able to prevent it or take preventive measures to reduce the likelihood of it happening.
Rollovers generally happen when the car tips or flips on its roof. This significant impact typically causes people to be ejected from their seat, resulting in catastrophic injuries, including:
- Broken or fractured bones
- Neck and back injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Traumatic head injuries, including a traumatic brain injury
There are a various causes for rollover accidents. The most common causes include:
- Driver error – the most common type of driver error involves driving under the influence of controlled substances, fatigue, road rage, and distractions.
- Road conditions – bad weather conditions can be a major factor in a rollover accident.
- Defective road design – unsafe roads caused by defective design, construction or maintenance can also result in serious accidents, including rollovers.
- Equipment failure – the poor maintenance, design or manufacturing of the vehicle can also cause a rollover accident.
Getting the Legal Help That You Deserve
When you are involved in a serious rollover accident and have suffered serious injuries, you need to focus on your health and recovery. The last thing you may want to deal with is the legal aspects of your claim. By hiring an experienced personal injury attorney who specifically handles these types of accidents, you can more confidently focus on your health and medical recovery while your attorney handles your claim and fights for your legal rights.
Call Us Today!
The legal team at the Law Offices of Samer Habbas is dedicated to helping our clients reach the best monetary settlement for personal injury accidents, especially rollover accidents. With years of experience and success, we can certainly help your case too! Call us at 1-888-848-5048 to schedule a free, complimentary consultation with our legal team today.
April 14, 2021
April 6, 2021
March 30, 2021
March 24, 2021
March 18, 2021